4. We may collect and store personal information when you visit the Website, including but not limited to:
(a) Name, date of birth, gender, email address, postal address
(b) Transactional information based on your activities on the Website and correspondence sent to us
(c) Other information from your interaction with the Website, content and advertising, including computer and connection information, statistics on page views, traffic to and from the sites, IP address and standard web log information
(d) Additional information we ask you to submit to verify your identity
5. We may collect personal information about you in the following ways:
(a) Any data which you provide when you purchase products from us
(b) Any other data which you provide to us when you enquire about our activities, email, telephone or write to us or otherwise provide us with personal information
6. We will keep your personal information on a secure server. The technology that we use and the security policies which we have implemented are intended to safeguard your information from unauthorised access and improper use. When you place orders or access your account information, we offer use of a secure server. The secure server software encrypts all information you input before it is sent to us.
9. We will combine the different types of personal information we collect to create a profile for you. This helps us to provide you with a more personalised service that is tailored to suit your needs. The more information we have, the better the service we can provide. Personal information could be used by us for the following purposes:
(a) Manage and fulfil your order for products and process your payments for products your order
(b) Carry out credit checks and to protect against fraud and theft we may also share information about the way in which you conduct your account with lenders and credit reference agencies
(c) Respond to any enquiry you make and process returns and refunds
(d) Update and develop records and for assessment and analysis including market and service/product analysis
(e) Customise, measure and improve our services, content and advertising
(e) Subject to your consent, tell you about our services and those of our associated companies
(f) Compare information for accuracy, and verify it with third parties
10. In order to protect against fraud and theft we may also share information about the way in which you conduct your account with lenders and credit reference agencies.
12. In order that we can monitor and improve the site we may gather certain information about you when you use it, including details of your domain name and IP address, operating system, browser, version and the website that you visited prior to this site. This may involve the use of a cookie that will not expire at the end of your browsing session.