Black Denim Jean
Made from high quality stretch denim for added comfort, our denim jeans are cut to a straight leg with a subtle taper towards the hem. The perfect choice for relaxed adventures on or off the trail, the slight stretch in the denim allows the jeans to retain their shape over time, whilst feeling incredibly comfortable. Designed in a rich black for a rugged look the classic 5 pocket style features tonal stitching and slim twin needle stitching for a more contemporary look.
These jeans are made to be both durable and practical with an inner chain stitch at the waistband and hem. Other features include metal zip fly, branded shank, rivets and embossed leather patch at the back waistband.
- Made from a high quality stretch denim
- Cut with a straight leg with a subtle taper towards the hem
- Slight stretch for comfort
- Rich black
- Five pockets
- Tonal stitching
- Slim twin needle stitching for a more contemporary look
- Branded shank, rivets and embossed leather patch at the back waistband and hem
- Metal zip fly
Fabric & Care
- 64% Cotton 4% Polyester 2% Elastane
- Machine wash warm normal cycle 30 °
- Do not bleach
- Do not tumble dry
- Cool iron
- Do not dry clean
- Wash with similar colours
- Wash & iron inside out
Size & Fit
Returns & Delivery
Free UK DPD next working day delivery on orders over £40*
Standard UK DPD delivery delivered within 3 working days
International delivery available
Free UK returns
Built on design and quality
Established 1755, Wolsey is one of the Oldest British Menswear Brands built on design and quality.
The brand has been a Royal warrant holder since 1935.
Today’s new technological innovations and performance fabric developments are harnessed to create garments that retain the Wolsey heritage that can withstand the demands of modern life.