Black Insulated Gilet
This versatile gilet is constructed from a lightweight soft to touch water resistant shell and Primaloft® gold insulation system with cross core™ technology. A Wolsey staple the gilet is perfect for layering over fine gauge knitwear, jersey sweats and even our cashmere blend Scottish knits.
Primaloft® gold insulation with cross core™ technology is a revolutionary fusion of multiple Primaloft® technologies with aerogel, a synthetic ultralight material, to create a product that is both warm and extremely lightweight. Benefitting from 35% post-consumer recycled content this gilet is highly efficient whilst also having an environmental conscience. The revolutionary technology used to create the insulation has been leveraged from NASA who developed it for use in aeronautical applications as insulation that achieves, previously unattainable, levels of lightweight warmth.
- Lightweight soft touch water resistant shell
- Primaloft insulation
- Soft cotton blend rib collar
- Side welt pockets with invisible press stud fastening
- Adjustable hem with elasticated cord and branded toggle fastening
- Internal side front stash pockets with branded press studs
- Branded Wolsey 1755 melton badge on chest
- Gun metal YKK front zip with branded removeable jacquard tape puller
Fabric & Care
- 100% Nylon
- Machine wash
Size & Fit
Returns & Delivery
International delivery available
DPD standard UK delivery delivered within 3 working days
Free UK returns
Built on design and quality
Established 1755, Wolsey is one of the Oldest British Menswear Brands built on design and quality.
The brand has been a Royal warrant holder since 1935.
Today’s new technological innovations and performance fabric developments are harnessed to create garments that retain the Wolsey heritage that can withstand the demands of modern life.