Black Bomber Field Jacket
Made In GB
Our Bomber Field Jacket is made in England using a Halley Stevensons fabric. With a heritage entrenched within the armed forces, the jacket is designed with timeless appeal and has details which maximise comfort for the wearer.
Established in 1864, Halley Stevensons are the world's leading waxed cotton fabric innovators, manufacturers and suppliers of specialist weatherproofed canvas.
- Water resistant
- Unlined construction with contrast band seams
- Adjustable cuff press stud system
- YKK Zips with self fabric zip puller for a more efficient grip
- Internal drawcord with hand made in England leather adjusters
- Multiple bellow pockets for extra volume and storage
- Side entry hip pockets for comfort
- Soft cotton rib bomber collar
- Reinforcement patches at elbow
- Metal eyelets under arm for added ventilation
Fabric & Care
- 100% Cotton
- 30 Cool hand wash
Size & Fit
- Model wears a medium
- Model's height: 188cm/6'2"
Returns & Delivery
Free UK DPD next working day delivery on orders over £40*
Standard UK DPD delivery delivered within 3 working days
International delivery available
Free UK returns
Built on design and quality
Established 1755, Wolsey is one of the Oldest British Menswear Brands built on design and quality.
The brand has been a Royal warrant holder since 1935.
Today’s new technological innovations and performance fabric developments are harnessed to create garments that retain the Wolsey heritage that can withstand the demands of modern life.