Navy Utility Harrington
Made In England
Our Utility Harrington is proudly created in Great Britain using British Melton wool made at Mallalieus Of Delph, an old English woollen maker since 1863, and insulated with Primaloft® Gold Insulation Luxe. The dense structure of the weather-resistant wool is achieved through traditional scouring, heavy milling and further dry-finishing processes. The Teflon, water-resistant finish ensures the garment is functional as well as naturally durable.
An alternative to down, we used the Primaloft® Gold Insulation Luxe in this Harrington which is both lightweight and breathable. Benefitting from 100% post-consumer recycled content this jacket is made up of bottle chips that are reprocessed and spun into fine fibers to create a softer than cashmere touch, delivering uncompromised loft and warmth.
- Made in England by Mallalieus of Delph
- British Melton Wool fabric
- Finished with an anti-drip water resistant Teflon finish
- Lightweight Primaloft® insulation system throughout
- Internal military quilt finish
- Lined in a lightweight breathable soft touch Nylon shell
- Zip side pockets for secure storage
- Sleeve zip patch stash pocket
- Sleeve cuffs and Wolsey branded press studs
- Funnel neck
- Straight hem for ease of movement
- Slightly cropped
- Front zip has cropped multi stitch zip guard with GB calf leather removable puller
Fabric & Care
- 100% Wool
- Dry clean only
- Do not bleach
- Do not iron
Size & Fit
Returns & Delivery
Free UK DPD next working day delivery on orders over £40*
Standard UK DPD delivery delivered within 3 working days
International delivery available
Free UK returns
Built on design and quality
Established 1755, Wolsey is one of the Oldest British Menswear Brands built on design and quality.
The brand has been a Royal warrant holder since 1935.
Today’s new technological innovations and performance fabric developments are harnessed to create garments that retain the Wolsey heritage that can withstand the demands of modern life.