NAVY REVERSIBLE LIGHTWEIGHT JACKET
The PrimaLoft® Insulation system originates from a 1980s creation for the US military, which required a synthetic alternative to goose down and offered water resistance. There are several benefits when using PrimaLoft®. In wet conditions, less water is absorbed, keeping the wearer drier and warmer. High warmth-to-weight ratio provides protection from the cold without any unnecessary bulk, making it a perfect traveling companion. Furthermore, the unsurpassed softness feels great on the body, while also contributing to a more flattering fit.
- Water-resistant nylon shell fabric and an internal PrimaLoft® thermal wadding
- Reversible function offers a quilted or flat surface shell face
- Double-ended Riri zip and leather puller. Riri has been the undisputed high-quality leader in the production of zips since 1936
- Knitted wool mélange collar and cuffs
- Press stud pocket fastenings
- Hanging loop on back of neck
Fabric & Care
- Shell: 100% Polyester
- Lining: 100% Polyester
- Wadding: 100% Polyester
- Dry clean only
Size & Fit
- Model wears a medium
- Model's height: 188cm/6'2"
Returns & Delivery
Free UK DPD next working day delivery on orders over £40*
Standard UK DPD delivery delivered within 3 working days
International delivery available
Free UK returns
Built on design and quality
Established 1755, Wolsey is one of the Oldest British Menswear Brands built on design and quality.
The brand has been a Royal warrant holder since 1935.
Today’s new technological innovations and performance fabric developments are harnessed to create garments that retain the Wolsey heritage that can withstand the demands of modern life.