Grey Stretch Insulator Jacket Shell And Interlock Jersey
Lightweight, water-resistant and windproof jacket with a soft handle and protective elastic at the cuff.
The active jacket is designed with a Primaloft insulation, 4 way stretch jersey for extra comfort and ripstop quilting. It has side entry zip pockets and with its lightweight quality it is very easy to pack and store.
- Primaloft insulation at quilted front
- Water resistant ripstop shell
- Temperature regulating jersey fabric at the back and sleeves
- Full front weatherproof reverse coil zip
- Side entry zip fastening pockets
- Funnel collar
- Back right stitch through kit pocket
- Engineered raglan sleeves for maximum movement
- Iconic fox print logo at back neck
Fabric & Care
- 80% Nylon, 20% Spandex
- Lining: 90% Polyester, 10% Spandex
- Padding: 100% Polyester
- 30 degrees machine wash
Size & Fit
- Model wears a medium
- Model's height: 188cm/6'2"
Returns & Delivery
International delivery available
DPD standard UK delivery delivered within 3 working days
Free UK returns
Built on design and quality
Established 1755, Wolsey is one of the Oldest British Menswear Brands built on design and quality.
The brand has been a Royal warrant holder since 1935.
Today’s new technological innovations and performance fabric developments are harnessed to create garments that retain the Wolsey heritage that can withstand the demands of modern life.