Navy Ventile Deck Jacket
Ventile® cotton originates from a development for the RAF in the late 1930s, when there was a demand for functional flying suit fabric that was both comfortable and waterproof, as it would retain body heat to ensure survival if used in the sea. The Ventile® system takes the finest long stable cotton fibres and weaves them densely. When wet, these fibers swell to provide excellent weather proofing and heat retention.
Size & Fit
- Model wears a medium
- Model's height: 188cm/6'2"
Details & Care
- Made in England
- Water-resistant Ventile® cotton fabric
- Unlined body with filled seams
- Patch pocket with flap opening and side entry Riri zips
- Detachable hood with Riri zip attachment. Riri has been the undisputed high-quality leader in the production of zips since 1936
- Horn buttons Gunmetal end stopsRaglan shoulder cut
- 30s top stitch finish
- Adjustable cuff straps