Navy Ventile Deck Jacket
Made In England
Ventile® cotton originates from a development for the RAF in the late 1930s, when there was a demand for functional flying suit fabric that was both comfortable and waterproof, as it would retain body heat to ensure survival if used in the sea. The Ventile® system takes the finest long stable cotton fibres and weaves them densely. When wet, these fibers swell to provide excellent weather proofing and heat retention.
- Made in England
- Water-resistant Ventile® cotton fabric
- Unlined body with filled seams
- Patch pocket with flap opening and side entry Riri zips
- Detachable hood with Riri zip attachment. Riri has been the undisputed high-quality leader in the production of zips since 1936
- Horn buttons Gunmetal end stopsRaglan shoulder cut
- 30s top stitch finish
- Adjustable cuff straps
Fabric & Care
- 72% Cotton, 28% Nylon
- Dry clean only
Size & Fit
- Model wears a medium
- Model's height: 188cm/6'2"
Returns & Delivery
Free UK DPD next working day delivery on orders over £40
Standard UK DPD delivery delivered within 3 working days
International delivery available
Free UK returns
Built on design and quality
Established 1755, Wolsey is one of the Oldest British Menswear Brands built on design and quality.
The brand has been a Royal warrant holder since 1935.
Today’s new technological innovations and performance fabric developments are harnessed to create garments that retain the Wolsey heritage that can withstand the demands of modern life.