NAVY REVERSIBLE LIGHTWEIGHT JACKET
The PrimaLoft® Insulation system originates from a 1980s creation for the US military, which required a synthetic alternative to goose down and offered water resistance. There are several benefits when using PrimaLoft®. In wet conditions, less water is absorbed, keeping the wearer drier and warmer. High warmth-to-weight ratio provides protection from the cold without any unnecessary bulk, making it a perfect traveling companion. Furthermore, the unsurpassed softness feels great on the body, while also contributing to a more flattering fit.
Size & Fit
- Model wears a medium
- Model's height: 188cm/6'2"
Details & Care
- Water-resistant nylon shell fabric and an internal PrimaLoft® thermal wadding
- Reversible function offers a quilted or flat surface shell face
- Double-ended Riri zip and leather puller. Riri has been the undisputed high-quality leader in the production of zips since 1936
- Knitted wool mélange collar and cuffs
- Press stud pocket fastenings
- Hanging loop on back of neck